Hi, I’m Carolyn Fleary — I help with wealth and legacy building through real estate services.
If you are buying, selling, or investing for yourself, family, or future generations in mind, then I can help you! I create legacies for my clients through education, and advocacy by handling real estate transactions. Whether you’re looking at your first home, selling, or you want to invest in properties for you and your family’s future, you deserve someone who has the experience in real estate to make your goals become reality.
Military I understand the stress of military relocation. I have both personal and professional experience, and I am a resourceful realtor at finding the perfect strategy for military personnel and family who need to relocate.
First-time Home Buyers I work and guide you through the process required to successfully purchase your first home. I know the programs that will benefit those who are looking to purchase their first home.
Distressed Properties Whether you’re attempting to short sale, at risk of foreclosure, or your home is in bad condition, I have helpful knowledge to navigate the particular intricacies of selling, buying or investing in these types of properties.
Real Estate Investors I will locate prime investment properties based on your criteria and can provide insight on what's needed to rehab/flip these assets effectively and efficiently.
Locations I Serve
I know many locations in the Maryland and DC Metro areas, and I have lived in and around: Laurel, Savage, Odenton, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Severn, Jessup, Columbia, and surrounding areas.
If you need a realtor with personal and professional knowledge of these areas, then let's work together.
Carolyn’s Core Values
I’m not your average real estate agent. I possess two core values that separate me from other real estate professionals:
- I am a Relations-Agent. It’s about building long-term relationships with Love and Kindness. I value truth and integrity in my work with clients. You are not a budget or a speculation to me. As a Caribbean-American, I have a special appreciation and respect for all people’s cultures and ethnicities. To me, relationships are the cornerstone of building wealth creation and legacy for clients and communities.
- I am a Change-Agent. Buying, selling, or investing in property can be a stressful proposition, but it can be a rewarding experience, also. I understand my clients often feel a mixture of anxiety, eagerness, and apprehension when pursuing their goals. Helping my clients navigate and balance these emotions with a blend of facts and awareness is where I excel. By providing the pertinent data, locations, and the areas of issues that might arise when pursuing real estate, I educate my clients to feel more at ease and empowered.
Real Estate Experience
Exit Bennett Realty has served Maryland since 2008 with agents averaging 15+ years of experience working with buyers, sellers, and investors. I provide professional real estate services, such as housing relocation, home buying, home selling, and distressed property and investment property.
Here are just a few testimonials from clients:
“What can I say about Exit Bennett Realty - other than you all will have any real estate business that I encounter in the future!!!! I have and will continue to refer friends, family, and co-workers to you all.” – James H.
"You made buying a home so easy for my wife and I. We were grateful for how much patience you used in answering all of our questions and taking us to look at so many houses. You never pushed us into looking at something we were not interested in. We strongly recommend you to anyone looking at buying a new home.” - Raymond W.
“Thanks for all your help in selling our family home. It was difficult letting go, but you made me feel comfortable and walked me through the entire process. I really appreciated the extra mile you went to get me the best price for our home. You are truly a professional.” – Coleman Family
“Thank you - for taking the extra effort to make our first home purchase successful. You were there guiding us through all the crucial and important steps! You really listened to what we wanted in our home and you found exactly what we were looking for - at an amazing price! If we ever outgrow this home, we'll definitely be calling you!” – Cynthia S.
I have a wonderful life outside of real estate, and I love sharing it with my family and the communities I serve.
- My husband and I have lived in Maryland for the last 15 years, and we live no more than 20 miles from the communities I work as a real estate agent.
- We have 4 beautiful children. All have attended school in Maryland, so I am familiar with various school systems.
- My husband has proudly served in the military for 22 years, and is still active in the Army Reserve.
- We run a local club that loves to explore diverse cultures through travel and other events. If you want to see established and up-and-coming cultural areas, then I know where find them!
National Association of Realtors® (NAR) The NAR® ensures that member realtors subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and continued professional development in order to carry the membership mark of REALTOR®.
Maryland Association of Realtors® (MAR) The MAR® supports its members, in association with the NAR®, to maintain and elevate high standards of professional conduct in the real estate business.
I’m currently pursuing these designations and certifications:
- NAR® Green Designation The NAR’s® Green Designation provides Realtors with advanced training in green building and sustainable business practices.
- Military Relocation Professional® (MRP) The NAR’s® Military Relocation Professional certification ensures realtors understand the unique needs, timetable, and military benefits when serving military service members and veterans.
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource® (SFR) The NAR’s® Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification provides training and guidelines for helping educate sellers in finance, tax, and legal issues, as well as qualify short sales, negotiate with lenders, and help limit risks to sellers and buyers.
An Agency with Competitive Edge
I provide my real estate services through Exit Bennett Realty — part of the Exit Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Network. I chose to partner with them because of the organization’s competitive advantages and charitable giving.
- Exit Mid-Atlantic is exclusive in the real estate industry with unparalleled support for their agents.
Exit Mid-Atlantic believes in the promotion of sustainable and energy-efficient homes and properties.
- Exit Realty has a proven Green Initiative, which educates agents on energy-efficient real estate, and healthy and green properties.
- Exit Mid-Atlantic values charitable giving, like I do. A portion of every transaction fee collected by EXIT International is applied to its charitable fund. To-date, over $2 Million has been pledged to Habitat for Humanity.
- Lastly, and most importantly, Exit Mid-Atlantic provides innovative, cutting edge technology and training to all it’s agents, which allows me to pass on strategic and competitive value to my clients in real estate markets and real estate investing.